Getting the perfect hat size is a must to ensure your tweed cap looks great and doesn’t slip. The Peaky Blinder’s Caps were often made to measure by their tailors, but with that often out of the question today we’ve put together a guide on how to measure your head for the perfectly fitted cap.
The Perfect Hat Size – It’s All In Your Head
Finding the perfect hat size, unsurprisingly, all comes down to how you measure your head for a cap.
- Step 1: Using a soft, flexible tape measure is important
- Step 2: Use an assistant if required to position the tape measure around your head.
- Step 3: Adjust the tape measure so it sits in middle of your forehead and no more than one inch above your ears.
- Step 4: Take note of the measurement in centimeters or inches.
- Step 5: Use the our hat size chart below to determine the correctly sized cap for you.
Tweed Cap Size Chart