By order of the Peaky Blinders creator Steven Knight, the Legitimate Peaky Blinders Festival hits Digbeth, Birmingham for 2 days on the weekend of the 14th and 15th September 2019.
Keeping our lips tight has been a big ask, but when the Peaky Blinders demand, you obey. Brought to you by AEG, the Legitimate Peaky Blinders Festival opens it’s doors to the public at 12pm on Saturday 14th September and again on Sunday 15th.
Bringing together a list of stars, fans, music, theatre, ballet and much more the event so perfectly suited to the Peaky Blinders home town of Birmingham is sure to be a weekend never to be forgotten by all that are lucky enough to grab a ticket.
Legitimate Peaky Blinders Festival: What you need to know
The festival takes place over 2 days.
- Saturday 14th September
- Sunday 15th September
Where can you buy tickets?
Tickets are available from official ticket partners only:
What’s the line up?
From live music to immersive theatre, there will be something going on all the time, in every corner:
- Immersive Theatre
- An immersive re-creation of the Peaky Blinders world by Dank Parish
- Music (Across 5 stages)
- Primal Scream
- VERY SPECIAL SECRET GUEST
- Anna Calvi
- Mike Skinner (DJ Set)
- Nadine Shah
- The Correspondents
- Electric Swing Circus
- Heavybeat Brass Band
- Jive Aces
- Jim Wynn Swing Band
- Miss Kiddy and The Cat
- Swing Zazou
- Thrill Collins
- Punch The Sky
- And more…
- BBC Introducing Stage
- Appearances from Peaky Blinders cast members
- Garrison Tailors
- Fashion Shows
- Retail shop – dress like a Peaky Blinder!
- Tailoring, Barbers and Shoe Shine experiences
- And more…
- Q&As with show creator Steven Knight
- The Creative Director of British menswear label Kent & Curwen to showcase their official Peaky Blinders collaboration
- Aunt Pol’s Fashion and Beauty Boutique
- Peaky Blinders museum featuring props from the TV series
- Street Poetry and Book Slams
- Contemporary dance commission performed by Rambert Choreographed by Benoit Swan Pouffer
What can you expect from Garrison Tailors?
Firstly, we cannot wait! It’s going to be a big weekend for anyone involved. We’re going to be showcasing everything in the Garrison Tailors range in fashion shows across the weekend, and also launching some exciting new lines too.
You’ll be able to buy what you need to dress like a Peaky Blinder from our Garrison Tailors retail shop that will be situated near the main stage and also be measured by a traditional tailor for the full experience that Thomas Shelby loved.
And more… it’s a little hush hush right now (by order of the Peaky Blinders), but you’re sure to enjoy every minute of this weekend and we can’t wait for you to be a part of it with us.